IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
The IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator features a cell for pools up to 20,000 gallons (IC20) and 40,000 gallons (IC40). The complete Intellichlor® Salt Generator system requires a Power Center and one salt cell (IC20 or IC40)
Pentair® Intellichlor Replacement Cell Features:
- Cell blades rated for 10,000 hours of operation – five years of reliable chlorine output under normal operating conditions
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF Approved
- Health Canada Approved
- 1-Year Manufacture's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.