Water needs to flow through a salt system properly in order for chlorine to enter your pool and keep it healthy and clean. If an error message on your chlorinator reads NO FLOW chances are you have to replace the system's flow switch. This Hayward®/Goldline® replacement flow switch is relatively easy and will quickly fix your no-flow problem.
Note: Make sure that there really is a problem with the flow switch before replacing it! Sometimes, the flow switch will give an error message due to another problem that is preventing the system from optimal flow.
This flow switch is NOT compatible with any above ground spas. Check out the Sundance® Spas Flow Switch Replacement if you are looking for the flow switch replacement for your Sundance® Spa / Jacuzzi®
You may also want to check out the Aftermarket Flow Switch for Hayward®/Goldline®
- Replaces: All Hayward®/Goldline® flow switches
- Replaces: Harwil® Q-12DS-C2 Flow switch made for Hayward® Goldline® systems ONLY. Does not replace Q-12DS-C2 Flow switch for above ground spas.
- 15-foot cord: Fits Hayward® and Goldline® saline generating systems
- Arrow on switch indicates the direction of water flow, ensuring proper installation
- Heavy-duty, long-lasting
- Model numbers: GLXFLORP, Q-12DS-C2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.