This Product must be ordered in. Please allow 3-5 business days before order can be shipped.
The VGreen Evo variable speed motor is a cost-effective variable speed pool pump motor designed to provide pool owners with maximum savings over traditional single-speed motors.
Available in both square flange and C-Face configurations, the highly versatile VGreen Evo motor can be utilized in pool pump applications with 2.25 total horsepower. Installation on most pumps, regardless of manufacturer, is as simple as replacing a standard single-speed or two-speed motor. There is no additional wiring or plumbing required, thanks to the VGreen Evo motor’s integrated user interface.
BENEFITS• New simplified user interface allows for easier programming and motor setup all with the push of one button
• IPX5 moisture intrusion rating provides enhanced protection against moisture
• Lightweight, compact design, and rotatable mains wiring compartment allow for ease of installation
• Available in both square flange and C-Face mounting configurations to allow for replacement versatility
• UV and rainproof enclosure helps to protect against harsh weather conditions to extend motor life
FEATURES• Dual Voltage 230/115 VAC, with Automatic Voltage Detection
• Freeze Protection
• Sealed Ball Bearings
• Variable Speed Operation (600-3450 RPM)
• TEFC Design
• Rotation: CCWPE
• Single Phase
• 50/60 Hz
• 303 Stainless Steel Shaft
• Class F Insulation
• 50°C Ambient
C-FACE (ROUND FLANGE):
Replacement motors for common pool pumps such as the Hayward® Super Pump®, Super ll® Pump (Super 2®;Super 11®;Super II®), & MaxFlo® pump. Also for the Jandy® Stealth® Original JHP & JHPU Series Pump (2002-2008). Not compatible with newer Jandy® Stealth® Version SHPF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.