Free Shipping on this item for a Limited Time Only!
This Pentair® MasterTemp Water Pressure Switch replacement is a factory original replacement heater part that works with all MasterTemp heaters. The water pressure switch functions by turning off the burner if the water flow is interrupted. If the water flow is restricted, the water pressure switch may prevent the burner from firing and cause the “Service System” light to go on. If the light remains on after the filter has been serviced, have a qualified service technician check the system.
Replaces: Pentair® 42001-0060S (3902 & 3903)
- Pentair® MasterTemp 400 LP
- Pentair® MasterTemp 400 NA
- Pentair® MasterTemp 200 LP
- Pentair® MasterTemp 200 NA
- Pentair® MasterTemp 250 LP
- Pentair® MasterTemp 250 NA
- Pentair® MasterTemp 300 LP
- Pentair® MasterTemp 300 NA
- Pentair® MasterTemp 175 LP
- Pentair® MasterTemp 175 NA
- Manufacturer: Pentair Pool Products, Inc.
- Model: 42001-0060S (3902 & 3903)
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.