Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Water needs to flow through a salt system properly in order for chlorine to enter your pool and keep it healthy and clean. If an error message on your chlorinator reads “no flow,” chances are you have to replace the system’s flow switch. This generic replacement for the Hayward®/Goldline® flow switch is relatively easy and will quickly fix your no-flow problem.This flow switch is NOT compatible with any above ground spas. Check out the Sundance® Spas Flow Switch Replacement if you are looking for the flow switch replacement for your Sundance® Spa / Jacuzzi®
- Generic Replacement for: All Hayward®/Goldline® flow switches: Hayward®/Goldline® Aqua Logic®, AquaPlus®, AquaRite®, AquaRite Pro®, AquaRite XL®, Blue Haven®, H40®, LeverEdge Guardian®, Mineral Springs®, Naturesoft®, Pro Logic®, SmartPure®, Splash SP-40®, SplashCLEAR®, and SwimPure Plus®
- 15-foot cord: Fits Hayward® and Goldline® saline generating systems
- Arrow on switch indicates the direction of water flow, ensuring proper installation
- Heavy-duty, long-lasting
- Generic Replacement For Model Numbers: GLXFLORP, GLX-FLO-RP, Q-12DS-C2, OPT-F/S
- * NOT made to be used on Sundance®, Beachcomber®, etc. Above-Ground Spas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.