A stack flue sensor, located on the exhaust elbow of a pool heater, prevents the flue gas output from exceeding 500°F. When this fails, your system will show error codes E05 or E06 to indicate that the stack flue sensor must be replaced.
This replacement stack flue sensor from Optimum Pool Technologies is compatible with Pentair® MasterTemp®, Max-E-Therm®, and other Pentair® Sta-Rite® heaters. It is designed specifically to replace the Sta-Rite® heater stack flue sensor.
- Compatibility: Pentair’s® MasterTemp®, MiniMax®, Max-E-Therm®, and other Pentair® Sta-Rite® heaters
- Replaces: Pentair® Sta-Rite® 42002-0024S
Replacing your broken stack flue sensor is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Turn off the filter pump and all electrical power to the pool heater.
- Allow the heater to cool for at least 30 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Unbolt and remove both the upper left and upper right jackets from the heater.
- Disconnect the wires from the old indoor stack flue sensor.
- Remove the old sensor by turning it counter-clockwise with a ½” open end wrench.
- Install the new sensor, sealing it with a bead of RTV sealant before threading it into the exhaust elbow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.